Friday, March 27, 2009

Who's Who? 6 months old



Taylor is now 6 months old; I can't believe it. Here are some of her many faces. I love the one on the top. She is always doing funny things with her tounge. I can't get enough of this little girl. I found some pictures of Matthew around this same age. They do look a lot alike. I think Taylor has rounder eyes and her smile is a little different. The pictures of them not smiling look the most alike to me.















Matthew is on top and Taylor on the bottom up above. Right away they for sure looked alike. It's one of the first things I said after she was born.

































The swimming picture is of Matthew in case you couldn't tell. Matthew was just overall bigger too. He had huge hands and weighed 18 pounds at 4 months. Taylor has such narrow feet compared to Matthew's.

Matthew around 5 months in this last picture










4 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

Happy 6 months Taylor! I'm so glad that I finally got to see her in person and hug and kiss her. She's so cute and sweet. I couldn't believe how much she looked like Matthew. They are sure cuties. According to your blog weather think, it's freezing there. It's a blizzard here today! I'm so sick of winter! Let's pray for summer! Love ya Jilly!

Tayna said...

Cute Pictures! They do look a lot a like! But Taylor still looks more feminine for sure! I'm so glad I got to see her in person. I can't wait to see Matthew this summer! He's growing!

Ashley said...

Oh man her facial expressions are so funny. I just love your little brown eyed kids. THey're adorable. I hope her 6 month appointment goes well!

Susy Harper said...

They do look so much alike! They are so cute!