Thursday, March 19, 2009

MATTHEW

TOLEDO ZOO


Matthew's teddy bear got hurt pretty good (his bum broke open and the little balls went all over the washing machine) Glen and Matthew took him to the doctor. It was pretty funny. They even put Matthew's little mask over the bears face and gave him anethesia. Surgeon Glen came and sewed him up and now Teddy Bear is all fixed up and doing great. It was pretty funny!
Matthew went to the dentist over spring break and did really good. It was fun to watch him as they cleaned his teeth; he seemed so grown up

5 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

I love Matthew! He is so cute and seems so grown up especially sitting in the dentist chair. I'm scared to take Savannah there yet, I'm afraid she wouldn't sit long enough and that her teeth will all be rotten since she still takes a bottle. I'm glad that you made it home O.K.

Tayna said...

Such cute pictures! Everyone always needs a good Dr. in the house!

Durrant said...

Matthew is like a little boy in those pictures! That is too cute about the bear- glad he's doing better. We need to take Crew to the dentist too, it looks like Matthew did okay with it- what a big boy!

natalie said...

I love that picture of him in the pool! What a muscley little kid!

Frances said...

what a cutie, I love the picture at the dentist! How fun!