Yes, first to comment again! Like I said, I am stalking your blog. I love that outfit Taylors in and that the onesie matches her shoes. So sweet. You never know, maybe she'll keep her hair. Grace's is getting longer for sure, but definitely thinning out! We'll try our luck at the combover.
You look like you're home now (which is always so nice to return to). I hope Matthew is feeling better and that you quickly get back into your routine...with two!
You have two cute kids with tons of cuteness. I hope poor little Mathew doesn't have any more problems. Sorry you get no sleep Glen. If you want you can sleep in class that is what I do. Anyways congrats on the Baby my fellow Toledo freinds. Steve T
4 comments:
Yes, first to comment again! Like I said, I am stalking your blog. I love that outfit Taylors in and that the onesie matches her shoes. So sweet. You never know, maybe she'll keep her hair. Grace's is getting longer for sure, but definitely thinning out! We'll try our luck at the combover.
You look like you're home now (which is always so nice to return to). I hope Matthew is feeling better and that you quickly get back into your routine...with two!
Such a cutie - really nice pics. I hope Matthew is doing better? I bet you are such a great mom & dad, you will do wonderful!
You have two cute kids with tons of cuteness. I hope poor little Mathew doesn't have any more problems.
Sorry you get no sleep Glen. If you want you can sleep in class that is what I do.
Anyways congrats on the Baby my fellow Toledo freinds.
Steve T
Post a Comment