
I love my big boy!!! We are doing pretty good, just a little sleep deprived but I guess that is expected. Taylor does pretty good at night but is wide awake and not too happy around 10-11. Glen and I would much rather be asleep at that time of night right now. I look forward to getting her on some sort of a schedule. Any advice would be appreciated. We will get there; I have to remind myself that she isn't even two weeks old yet. Today I am taking both kids to the doctor with me. I am a little nervous but I figure I need to be brave and just do it. I hope they both do well



Matthew being a good boy during his breathing treatment. We have only been doing it once a day now. He still is coughing and gets worse when we go outside. He gets a runny nose when we go outside too so we are pretty sure he has got allergies too. We will probably take him back to the doctor sometime soon but he is doing pretty good. He is a happy boy and is smiling in this picture behind the little mask

Glen and his little girl. Sunday was such a nice day and I was so happy to have Glen home all day. We went for a walk outside which I really needed. Being in the house too long makes me a little crazy so it was great to get out.
7 comments:
I was just thinking about you, and am glad for the post. I hope Glens test went well yesterday. Only a few more days until Holly is coming! I wish we were too. Cute pictures, Taylor is in a cute outfit everytime I see her. Hope the doctors appointment goes well! Getting out of the house and into the car with two always takes a little longer. Good luck, I'm glad you don't have to wake Matthew up for the treatments. Cute little guy!
I can give you the information for zeb's pediatric pulmunologist if you want it! and even if you don't do daily steroids for matthew you may want to do a daily dose of singulair- which would hopefully help with the allergies. Zeb was prescribed both singulair and twice daily pulmicort (the steroid) and life is a lot better for us all. and about the sleeping thing- good luck! I remember it taking at least a month or two (maybe three) before we were on a regular schedule at all with zeb.
She sure is cute. HOpe all is well
Liz
Congrats Jilly on the beautiful baby girl. I love reading your posts and being able to stay updated on all the exciting news. Good luck with the babies!
She is so beautiful Jill. Love the headband! Good luck at the Dr. You might as well get used to taking them both. Right now Taylor should be easy. I wish I could see her and hug you both in person. Glad Matthew is being good. It gets better!
Jill, I'm so glad that Matthew's home and doing better. That would be hard to do those breathing treatments. Taylor's so cute. She changes a little every time you post. Well I hope you're adjusting O.K. to two kids. It's a big change. I'd love to hear from you - comment on my blog!
Congrats on the second delivery! She is beautiful and I've gotta say it, I LOVE having a little girl. As far as the schedule goes, I used the Baby Wise and it worked like a charm. I had Annie figured out for the first 6 months to the minute!
I'd love to chat and see how you are!
wendyarichards@gmail.com
Post a Comment