cute pics, Jill. Looks like you guys are having fun. In Europe soccer rocks right now! European Championship - why don't you teach Matthew some soccer?
I'm so excited school is out long enough for you guys to go out together. That pool looks like fun, and Matthew is going to know all about Animals by the time your zoo pass runs out. THat was an awesome idea to get one. By the way if you don't want to bring your carseat to Utah, we have an extra we can leave at your parents if you want. Just an option so you do have to carry so much.
Jill, I'm so sorry I haven't commented for so long. We've been without the internet forever until today. It looks like you are doing good and having a fun summer. Happy belated Anniversary! I'm glad that you could go do some things - just the two of you. I know how great those moments are after you have kids. Matthew is sure growing up. It sounds like he loves the water. You guys better live close to a lake, ocean, or a river when you settle down. Love you. Oh, my new phone number is 435-896-8992 and my address is 344 E. 850 N., Richfield, UT 84701.
4 comments:
cute pics, Jill. Looks like you guys are having fun. In Europe soccer rocks right now! European Championship - why don't you teach Matthew some soccer?
I'm so excited school is out long enough for you guys to go out together. That pool looks like fun, and Matthew is going to know all about Animals by the time your zoo pass runs out. THat was an awesome idea to get one. By the way if you don't want to bring your carseat to Utah, we have an extra we can leave at your parents if you want. Just an option so you do have to carry so much.
How fun! I love the zoo. I need to take my kids swimming. I bet you are getting excited to come home
LIz
Jill, I'm so sorry I haven't commented for so long. We've been without the internet forever until today. It looks like you are doing good and having a fun summer. Happy belated Anniversary! I'm glad that you could go do some things - just the two of you. I know how great those moments are after you have kids. Matthew is sure growing up. It sounds like he loves the water. You guys better live close to a lake, ocean, or a river when you settle down. Love you. Oh, my new phone number is 435-896-8992 and my address is 344 E. 850 N., Richfield, UT 84701.
Post a Comment