Monday, July 7, 2008
1 year in Toledo!!
It really doesn't seem like we have been here in Ohio for almost a year now. So much has happened and we have really enjoyed it here. Glen is done with work for the summer and we have a few days to have fun here before we head out to Idaho/Utah on Friday. I am getting very excited to see all of my family. We will spend a week in Bear Lake and another two weeks in Idaho at my parents house. We will also get to see Glen's sister and his brother and his wife. They are expecting their first baby (a boy) very soon, so we are glad we get to be out there to see him. It will be fun to get away for awhile and to be with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That's so cute to see how much Matthew has grown up! Time goes by so fast!!
We were sad that the fireworks didn't work out with you guys the other night...sorry for the confusion!! Have a wonderful trip to Idaho! :)
Hi Jill,
I love the Blog-ticker at the side! Its great!
Have fun!
Wow! I can't believe that you have been there a year. It doesn't seem that long yet. We are sure excited to see you Friday! It's going to be a blast!
It's so funny you posted all these pictures. I was just going through all your old posts up until you moved to Tooledo to remember how things were when you first got there to now for some support:-) I love all your pictures, and your house. Hope you have fun this next week. I am sure jealous we won't be there, but I know it's our own stinking fault!
Glad you get to be with family! Congrats on one year
LIz
Have fun out West!
The pictures were so fun to see, especially of Matthew.
Have fun! Enjoy the dryness before you have to face the humidity again.
Wow I can't believe it has been a year! Yay only a few more to go! Matthew is getting so grown up! Let us know if you are ever in Salt Lake we would love to get together and let the boys play!
Post a Comment