Monday, May 5, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

We are very excited to be having a girl. Everything looks great and my due date is the same so that's good. We were surprised but not surprised because this pregnancy has been very different from when I was pregnant with Matthew. Wahoo!!

9 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

jill!! congrats :) I am so excited for you! good thing you already have the bedding :)

dockters said...

Oh SO fun!! I'm way excited for you guys!! Girls seem like so much fun!! The clothes, the shoes, etc, etc! Congrats!

Cynthia said...

Congrats I am so happy for you!

John said...

Congratulations! We love little girls! And hopefully Glen is reconciled. :)

Ashley said...

Wahoo is right! I couldn't be happier for you, it will be so fun to see Matthew with a little girl. I for some reason thought you were finding out tomorrow, so this was such a fun surprise. I love you guys, way to go!

natalie said...

YEAH!!!!! You get to use that girl bedding! Congrats guys! We love you!

Liz said...

Congrats on the little girl we are happy for you!! It's perfect because you and Ashley's little girls will be great friends!

liz

Jenae said...

Congrats, that is awesome news!

Durrant said...

Yay, that is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys!