Wednesday, May 21, 2008

18 months old!!!

Matthew is 18 months old today. I can't believe how fast time is going. We love Matthew so much and are so glad he is a part of our family. He is such a happy, sweet, and fun little boy.
Cheese!!

Matthew is always so sweet to give Glen and I kisses.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday "and a half"!

Ashley said...

Yeah, what a big guy! I love that first picture, it's like a professional setting, way to go! I feel like we haven't talked in a while. I need to call you, hope you're feeling well.

Kent and Leisy said...

happy 18 months!! zeb and I love matthew and the way he holds his nose around the trash :)

dockters said...

I LOVE that first picture of Matthew! He's getting so OLD! :)

Tayna said...

I can't believe he's 18 months already! Nursery! You'll love that. Time goes too fast. He'll be a little boy when you come in July! Enjoy you're week off!

Liz said...

yahoo now he can go to nursery!!! He is so cute
liz