
Fun at the park over general conference weekend. The weather was great!

Having fun in nursery

Lately Matthew has loved playing in this little tent with Glen and I. He thinks it is so funny and wants to stay under the blanket for a long time.

Glen turned 25!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday and "alles Gute zum Geburtstag"!
Looks like you had a lot of fun these days!
April 10th is a GREAT day for a birthday! happy 25th!
Happy Birthday Glen! Now you can qualify for good rates if you have to rent a car:) Matthew is cute. I would cheat and leave him in nursery too if I knew I could get away with it:)
liz
we've made our blog private...you will need to create a wordpress username and the email me the username to be able to see it...just let me know: aliciahinrichs@gmail.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLEN!! I feel so bad for forgetting! AHH! I really try to remember, I just missed it bad this time. I hope you had a great day Glen! The pie looks yummy! You are a awesome bro-in-law! I'll be waiting for the baby's sex news!! can't wait. We will be blessing Tyler on the 4th, I know you can't make it, but you're invited and loved anyway! Have a great day!
Post a Comment