Friday, April 4, 2008

More of Matthew

Big boy
Matthew loves not having clothes on. He will sometimes start pulling down his pants and come to me to help him take them off. He also really likes this hat which is Glen's. He also still loves his blue blanket from Grandma Susy. He will not come out of his crib in the morning unless we bring his blanket along. It's very cute.





4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thomas does the same thing with the blanket, we're really trying to keep it in the crib. I am impressed he'll wear a hat so good though, it will be nice in the summer. By the way those pants you let us borrow are awesome. They're so cute, and fit Thomas really well now. Thanks!

Liz said...

Those hats are cute. Jamen is starting to take interest in hats. I am not sure that he will keep them on long. That is funny that he likes to bring a long a blanket. I guess Jamens attachment is a pacifier!!
liz

Emilee said...

What a cute boy!

Susy Harper said...

I'm glad the boys love their blankets! Maybe I'll do the same thing with the next 2 babies!