I have been so excited to get this chair. The great thing about it is that it is plain so we can have it in our living room someday if we want to. The only thing I don't like about it is that it looks splotchy and I didn't think the one in the store did. It's some sort of microfiber material. Glen thinks I am just being picky and I guess it really doesn't bother me that bad. There is a foot rest that comes up so it feels pretty reclined even though the back doesn't really go back. Someday we will get the ottoman that goes with it that glides like the chair does. It has been a lot of fun to read to Matthew in it and for me to just relax...super comfy!!Sunday, April 20, 2008
MY NEW CHAIR!!
I have been so excited to get this chair. The great thing about it is that it is plain so we can have it in our living room someday if we want to. The only thing I don't like about it is that it looks splotchy and I didn't think the one in the store did. It's some sort of microfiber material. Glen thinks I am just being picky and I guess it really doesn't bother me that bad. There is a foot rest that comes up so it feels pretty reclined even though the back doesn't really go back. Someday we will get the ottoman that goes with it that glides like the chair does. It has been a lot of fun to read to Matthew in it and for me to just relax...super comfy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is exciting! I am sure you will love it once you are sitting for so long nursing in the beginning. It looks so wide too that's nice. I heard you got plane tickets for july. Can't wait to see you! The only bummer if my family is most likely having a reunion the same time. So silly. Well talk to you later!
looks comfy - too bad we don't have those in Germany! :-)
That chair looks nice. It is nice to have something that you can read to your kids in the nursery
liz
What a darling chair! It looks so comfy and cozy! How fun to have something new.
And I can't believe how similar Matthew and Sam's quilts are! That's too funny. What great taste you have! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I love the chair! Very comfy!
And I realized that you got an annoying spam comment on your blog too. It just happened to Brittani and she is adding word verification on her blog to prevent it. I think I am going to put word verification on my blog too now, even though it is really annoying.
I love your chair and I'm sure you will love spending many hours in it rocking and feeding your little babies! Matthews room looks really cute!
Post a Comment