We are not sure where Matthew got this but it was pretty funny. Glen happily pretended that Matthew's silly arm movement was scary which Matthew thought to be very amusing. I especially love his little waddle at the first. We don't know what that was either. Just Matthew being silly.
4 comments:
Jill, I am always first to comment, shows how much I love checking your blog! These videos were so awesome. I wish so bad our camera would work! He looks like a "mini" harry Potter waving his wand. So funny. I love his shorts and am glad to see him sporting the "Y" shirt. He is so good at responding to you guys it is adorable. Oh Matthew you're getting so old.
That is so very cute! I love to hear him talk too! He is getting so good at saying things you ask him to say, what a big boys he's getting to be!
now it's your turn to post a belly pic!
Glen, you are such a cute dad!
Post a Comment