Since we didn't get to do the whole cake thing on Matthew's birthday while we were in Mexico, I decided we still needed to do it. So last week I made a cake, not a very fancy one but Matthew seemed to enjoy it. Everytime he came into the kitchen he would point to the cake on the counter and squeal because he wanted me to give him some. Sadly for Matthew I didn't give in and Glen and I ended up eating too much of it to get rid of it.
6 comments:
Good job on the cake, I am glad that you still did it. That's impressive he ate it so well. JILL 2 more weeks, oh and I didn't dy my hair, But I was very tempted!
Jill, Jill, Jill, if you ever have too much cake, call me and I will gladly come and help you eat it. And then we can go running together to feel bad about our indulgence! Cute cake, and even cuter kid!
Where are the pictures with Matthew's two little hands playing in the cake? That is what my mom let us kids do: destroy our 1st birthday cake to create a cake and frosting mess. :) Like Julie, I also would have gladly taken any cake from your hands! It's such a burden, but I would do it for you.
Jill, Matthew's cake is cute and it looks like he had tons of fun with it. I love your blog and copied your weather thingy. Hope you don't care. Will you show me how to do those slide shows. Love ya, Jenny.
I still can't believe he is 1! I love the cake too!
I think your cake is adorable, how fun to see your little guy enjoy his first real dose of sweets, now he's really livin'!
Post a Comment