Cancun was a lot of fun and it was nice to get away for awhile. Glen's family was all very helpful with Matthew but it was really nice when Glen finally got there. Mostly because I missed him so much. He did let me sleep a little longer one morning by taking Matthew for a walk early in the morning. Matthew decided to wake up at 4:30 every morning which made me very tired. Glen came on Thanksgiving day and got to spend two days there while Matthew and I stayed a week. It was fun to play with Matthew on the beach and in the pools. The sun felt great!! Flying with Matthew is a little crazy but he did okay. Three weeks and we will be flying again for Christmas break. YEAH!!! This video was from last night. It really sounds like Matthew is trying to see the words, pretty funny. He loves when Glen comes home! Tomorrow I take Matthew in for his shots/1 year check up and we are going to an ear, nose, and throat doctor to see what they think about Matthew's reoccuring ear infections, to see if they think he needs tubes or not. Poor Matthew, I think he has gone to the doctor too much that he really doesn't like it. They look at him and he starts screaming. Should be fun!!
6 comments:
Jill, that is so cute! He really is trying to talk! Good luck at the doctor today...shots are the worst.
Hi Jill,
Looks like you had fun at Cancun, the slides are pretty cool. What a trooper you are with Matthew waking up at 4:30, that would be so hard. You will be coming for Christmas with a tan!! Mine is about gone, almost to the stark white stage again. Glad you had fun and that Glen got to go a little. We thought of Matthew on his birthday. I hope it was a good one for him. Good luck at the Dr. Shots are always fun for a few days. Can't wait to see you again. When do you come? Have a great day!
That is SOOOO cute. He is understanding so much. I did not know he had so many ear infections. Thats sad. I have 3 sets of tubes as a kid. They really help. Are you so pumped to go home for Christmas? I bet you can't wait!
Jill! I love that, Nolan and Thomas have been doing that a lot lately, but we couldn't believe how good matthew is at it. He's too cute, I can't wait to play with him.
Jill--I'm so jealous of your tan and your fun trip! Matthew is adorable!
Oh my goodness, that is soooo adorable. I just can't believe what a big boy Matthew is. One year old already! Time sure does fly with the little ones. You guys look like you are having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment