
We have made it to Toledo! Matthew did great on the drive out here and we made it in two days. As many of you know, we have had quite the time getting into our apartment and now getting things fixed.....some of the walls painted and the carpets replaced. They are not too quick with anything so it could be awhile. This is a lesson in patience for me but we are hopefull that it will all get done and when it does it will look great. Things are going good out herel though. We have been to our ward twice and it is great. We already feel a strong connection with the other medical student families which there are quite a few of. I think I could become good friends with many of the girls. I imagine we (the girls) will become very good friends during these next four years. We went up to Michigan to visit Glen's family and went to Toronto to visit his grandparents. It was good to see all of them again and it is great to have family so close. I do miss being with my family in Malta. We really loved being there for the summer and I was so glad that everyone got to know Matthew so well. I love you all!!!! We have been busy unpacking but have found a little time to go to the swimming pool and drive around the area. There is a really nice park that is close by that is huge. I need to start going for walks everyday over there. It is very different here but it is going to be great. I will have to send pictures soon. I will send pictures of the apartment once it is all done, which could be awhile. Love you all!
1 comment:
Good luck with Med School and Toledo! Miss you!
Post a Comment