Thursday, May 23, 2013

School's out for the summer!!!!!

It doesn't get much better than this does it? Sunshine......swimming.......and smoothies!!! I have been so excited for this day and for this whole summer really. The kids had new beach towels, 2 board games, and some bubbles waiting for them after we picked up Matthew. I am excited for slower days and to hear the chatter again in my home of two sweet kids playing (hopefully not fighting too much). We have a fun summer ahead of us and I know it is going to go by too fast. School starts again on August 5th. We are starting out the summer this coming week by going on a trip with Glen's family to Branson Missouri; Glen will be there too :)








 Last day of school May 23rd, 2013 and below was his first day of school August 6th, 2012
 He looks a lot the same but is taller, his feet are huge, and his face seems to be thinning out. He just looks older. The bottom picture was also the first day of school. I just love that one so I thought I would include it. Taylor is beyond excited to have her brother back!!! WELCOME TO SUMMER!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh you are such a fun mom! I love all the pictures. Have fun with Helen's family!!! Glad glen can go too!

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm totally stealing your beach towel idea!! so fun. your kids are adorable!!

Joanne said...

Oh that is just the most fun 'first day of summer' idea. I knew he had grown and changed, but WOW!

Susy Harper said...

what a great mom to make the first day of summer so fun! You know how to celebrate! Those kids are so cute and sure looking older!

kate said...

isn't it just the best?! i am SO happy to have my kids all home for 2 whole months! love your summery pictures and your sweet welcome to summer ideas. let the family fun begin! have a great trip. :)