| Marty is a big drooler. I finally bought some bibs because otherwise he is soaked all the time. |
| Don't you just want to eat him up |
| Matthew and Taylor did a pretty good job changing Marty's diaper the other day. |
| I love his chubby little arms and hands. |
| Before church today. I did put his shorts on before we left but I think it is pretty cute without them. |
12 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so adorable!! I love all the pictures. I think he has more Lau in him than taylor and Matthew. Oh he seems Like he has so much personality. I cannot wait to hold him. I am a wimp about having them cry it out too, but if he was doing it before you know he can. Emmas all of a sudden has been this last week I hope it lasts! Thanks for blogging.
Oh Jill! It makes me wish you were moving to Idaho this summer too!!! I am amazed at how much different he looks from the other two. Definitely more like Glen if you ask me. He's adorable. I love his blue, blue eyes! Thanks for posting and someday I will get around to it too.
well he is just fantastic. hope you find a good night's sleep soon, that can be so hard! and let's talk about how cute your plate wall is! you really have the touch when it comes to decorating.
Jill! He is so darling!! He for sure has more Glen in him, but I can't figure out how. He still looks like the other two, but there is something different. Such a cutie! I am so glad you are coming this summer. Taylor looks so grown up too! Thanks for posting!
AWWWW! Sweet beautiful baby, sweet big brother and sister. He does remind me a lot of Glen as a baby, but still looks like his adorable siblings. I just love the picture of Matthew and Taylor changing the diaper!
AWWWW! Sweet beautiful baby, sweet big brother and sister. He does remind me a lot of Glen as a baby, but still looks like his adorable siblings. I just love the picture of Matthew and Taylor changing the diaper!
I love all of the pictures!!
What a cute little baby! I think he looks the most like Glen of any of your kids (for now at least).
He is adorable! Love the matching pjs!!
So sweet! I love that our babies are at teh same stage.
We finally got home and I was able to look at your blog! Marty is so darling! I love all the pictures! Maybe send me the last one, or the one with the fireman hat or the one labeled "don't you just want to eat him up" or all 3! I love to feel of your sweet spirit and how much you love being a mom!
We finally got home and I was able to look at your blog! Marty is so darling! I love all the pictures! Maybe send me the last one, or the one with the fireman hat or the one labeled "don't you just want to eat him up" or all 3! I love to feel of your sweet spirit and how much you love being a mom!
Post a Comment