Sunday, March 10, 2013

Yummy Baby

Well hello!!! Having a baby has not been as bad as my blogging makes it seem. We are actually doing great and loving little Marty! I will try to catch you up on his 3 months of life but I make no promises. We are going to call it a goal of mine since the last time I promised pictures it didn't happen. The only excuse I will give you for not blogging is that I have been lovin on this chunker too much. He is the biggest blessing to me and to our family. Just today I was thinking of how blessed I am to be able to have children. It is just so fun to go through the baby phase of life again. I laughed out loud today as I was cleaning Marty up after having a blow out. I stood him up on his changing table and all he was wearing was his striped socks. His chubby short legs and dimply bum was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Oh I love this boy! I wished Glen was here today to see it. Thinking that makes me also grateful to be a stay at home mom. Glen misses out on so much but I am so thankful that he has a job the allows me to be at home right now. So here is our baby on this rainy but warm Sunday; I can't believe he is already 3 months old!


      Matthew has spring break this week which I am so excited for. Are we going anywhere you might wonder? No, but we are going to have a blast anyway!! Glen couldn't get a vacation week now but he does the first week in April so we are looking forward to that.

9 comments:

Joanne said...

Sweet boy, and sweet siblings! It was lovely to read your blog and know you are happy and so positive. I do know Glen was on call (and gone) all weekend, and you just expressed gratitude for beig able to be a stay-at-home mom and to have your dear children. I'm grateful for you!

Tayna said...

He is so adorable Jill! I am so glad I got to meet him. I agree with Joanne....such a positive person you are! Those kiddos are lucky to have you!

Ashley said...

So sweet! I can't believe he is 3 mo. Either!! I hope. This is a great spring break! Love you

kate said...

yummy is right. he is so sweet, and you are such a sweet mom. :)

Kent and Leisy said...

he looks so different than your other two! and a lot the same, too :) he looks pretty happy!

dockters said...

You sound so happy, Jill!! And little Marty is a darling baby!

Susy Harper said...

What a sweet baby and sweet mother! I'm so thankful you are enjoying being a mom! You are so postive and sound so happy. I'm so proud of you. I love being a mom too. Its still lots of fun. I do love to think of those days when I had a little baby though. What a special time that is. I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

Marie said...

LOVE! He is so stinking cute. It feels like forever since I've seen you. I'm glad to know you are well and happy :) Let's get Marty and Kaden together for a baby play date.

Jenny Lee said...

Love you and your sweet little family. I loved all the things you said. I'm so glad you are enjoying this time in your life. It is so special. Keep enjoying every moment. It goes so quickly.