Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Taylor turns 4

Taylor turned 4 on September 26th. I was telling Glen that in a way it does seem that long ago that she was born because it feels like she has been with us forever. I am not sure what we would do without her. Taylor is definately lively, a non stop talker, funny, and sweet. She sure loves pink and all things girly but really keeps up with her brother and the boys and enjoys playing whatever they are playing. I usually steer away from too much pink but Taylor had seen this bike and wanted it for a long time. I decided to let her have her pink bike and am happy I did. Thanks to the grandparents for their great gifts; Taylor loved it all!!
Molly dolly was her birthday present when she turned 2 and she now actually plays with her a lot. I am glad the doll gets some use now.



I love these two pictures even though the one is super blurry. We left the bike unwrapped in the living room and when she woke up she was very surprised.

Taylor went to preschool the morning of her birthday and had a fun time. I brought cupcakes for them to have and they sang to her. That evening we had our friends the Haucks over for dinner and cake. It was a fun day and we sure love our Taylor Buggy!!


3 comments:

Joanne said...

How fun! I've been looking everyday to see if you would post birthday pictures. Four is such an exciting age, and you do so many fun things which make events special. Love you all!

Tayna said...

What a fun birthday! I love all the pink! She looks so grown up, especially in the last two pictures. Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Ashley said...

Oh those pictures of her surprised face is so adorable. I am glad she had a good day. I can't believe how long her hair is. So cute!