It has been unusually warm lately and right now it is 82 degrees outside. Yesterday I even noticed I looked a little red after getting back from the park. Glen had the day off yesterday and we had a awesome day. We got out early for a walk and walked to a park. We then let the kids ride their bikes. We finally got training wheels for the bike that Matthew learned how to ride on without training wheels. He is now on his bigger bike again and Taylor has been dying to get a speed bike as she calls it. She is way to big for her tricycle anymore. She was so happy and went speeding down the sidewalk. Both of the kids bikes we got for free!! Matthew also tried out his garage sale roller blades yesterday and he and Glen threw a baseball around. I took the kids to the park while Glen studied for Step 3 (boards exam), we had a yummy dinner and watched a movie together. It is so nice to have a day together like that as a whole family since that doesn't happen too often. 
Glen picked out their clothes early in the morning and after awhile I made them go change into shorts and a t-shirt because it was too hot.
Matthew told me I had to take a picture of him with his tower and put it on the blog so here it is :)
Matthew took this picture without me knowing and I thought it was a good view of our cove where we spend a lot of time. You can see all the chalk the kids did with our neighbors grand kids the other day.
Our tree is turning white!!! It is fun to see everyday how more and more blossoms pop out. Other trees like this one are much further along so it is getting really pretty around.
Matthew had an umbrella parade at school this week and so the umbrella was used the rest of the day inside too.
Taylor and her friend Malynn. We take turns watching each others kids so we can go to the Temple.
A couple of weeks ago it was nice enough out we decided to wash the car. The kids had a lot of fun and after we were done they squirted each other with the hose until they were soaked. They finally wanted to go in because they were too cold. 


4 comments:
OH man you are getting sun tans and bike rides and I feel like our winter is finally coming haha. It's snowed every day we've been back. Memphis is calling my name. I love seeing all your pictures and catching up on the Lau's. Your preschool group is so cute!
Love all the new posts!
Is Melynn (sp?) Alicia's little girl? She's so big now. I was thinking she was still a baby.
I think it's such a small world that you know the Wood's. Alicia was my next-door neighbor in Idaho and her sister is my best friend.
I love all the new posts! It looks like it's been such nice weather now!! I guess enjoy it before it gets too hot! I like the picture Matthew took from your front door. Helps me picture your life a little better. Matthew and Taylor are getting so big!
I looked at this awhile ago and didn't have time to comment. I love all the pictures and miss you all so much!
Post a Comment