My parents came to Memphis in January to visit us and it was so nice to have them here. The kids were so excited to see them and show them everything. We did some of our usual things when visitors come and some others too: shelby farms, the Zoo, downtown trolly, Beal Street, out to eat, walked along the Mississippi river, and just played and visited. We had fun at A. Schwab's (an original store in Memphis). I am not sure what type of store this is but it has some of the wackiest and random things you have ever seen. Mom couldn't resist the hats and had to buy two for her silly hat collection for the grandkids. Took our own pictures at the picture booth at the zoo. So great!!
1 comment:
I'd sure love all those pictures! What can I do? Thanks again for the wonderful time at your house!
Post a Comment