
Of course we had to do a sewing project when my Mom and Dad were here. The whole family helped except Glen because he was at work. We were hurrying so fast so we could have it all done by the time Glen got home that night to surprise him. We didn't really start until the evening as it was so we were going fast there at the end. We found white curtains for cheap and then went to the fabric store for the yellow fabric. The kids handed Dad tools while he was putting up the curtain rods and picked up pins for Mom and other little stuff while she was sewing. What did I do? I just ironed the whole time :) I love them!! The main reason for the curtains is that the sun is so bright sometimes through the windows that we get blinded when we are eating.
8 comments:
Oh they look great, I love them a ton! What a great project in a day too, man those are always great!
Those curtains look wonderful.. Oh the talents of you and your family!
Love Love Love the curtains! Glad your parents were able to come and visit. They said they had a great time.
Your house looks so cute Jill! I love the yellow. I think we have a lot of the same style...if I had a style and actually did something with my house....someday. Can't wait to see you and kiddos in May!
Love them! They're even better than I pictured. I'm so glad you had such a great visit with mom and dad.
wow, your house looks so gorgeous. you are such a great decorator! we are getting ready to submit the rank list! it makes me think of you guys since you paved the way first.
Love the gray, love the yellow and LOVE the chevrons!
So darling, Jill. You can't go wrong with chevron these days. Curtains are on my to-do list...hopefully before we move in about 2 years.
Post a Comment