Just the other day we were out in the front lawn setting up a sprinkler and the kids decided to play in it. 


The pictures from here on down are a month old or more. Our ward had a pioneer day breakfast at a park and the kids dressed up and had a parade. 

Pillow case races with Dad
I let the kids watch a movie one afternoon while I was working in the kitchen and I was so surprised that they both fell asleep. Poor Taylor on the cofee table.
So sweet reading books together
We had a water playgroup at our house back in July and it was a lot of fun. We had quite a few pools set up and a slip n slide and then we had lunch. 
Hanging out at the mall with Matthew and Taylor's good friend Danny

5 comments:
Cute, Cute pictures!!! So fun to see the kids again! Heidi has been looking at the blog a lot lately. They are getting so big and so grown up. Great post!
Looks like you guys are staying cool in TN.
Your backyard looks so big..it must have been so fun to be able to have a playgroup at your house!
Looks like you're having a good summer.
Oh Jill! This really made me miss you and your kids. They are so, so cute. I can't believe they both fell asleep! What a miracle!
I love seeing what you are doing! I miss you all so much. The kids looks bigger already!
Post a Comment