Monday, March 21, 2011

update

The weather has been so nice here lately and it is amazing how a little sunshine can make you feel. The kids were equally as happy as I was to hit the parks again, go for walks, and ride bikes. I came into the living room to find Matthew and Taylor sitting like this on the couch watching a movie. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!! I especially love to see where their hands are in both of these pictures....so sweet!
Taylor dancing away while Matthew was at preschool; it is nice to have a little time with just Taylor even if it is just once a week that Matthew has preschool.


These are the outfits the kids picked out the other day, not really a surprise but still I am not sure why I have not put those shorts of Matthew's into a box in the garage....they are just a little small! I have a box full of their summer clothes ready to go although I should have put it up higher for another month because they usually choose to wear their swimsuits around the house complete with goggles and floaties.
I know the picture is blurry but Matthew took it and was very proud.
Valentines Day and the go to face when the camera comes around.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh it's so fun to see new pictures of Matthew and Taylor. I love it. They're so sweet to each other. Grace and Taylor would be the best dancing buddies!

Tayna said...

What sweet kids! I love it when siblings are best of friends. You look so pretty in the picture Matthew took!

Susy Harper said...

Your kids are so sweet with each other, It's wonderful to see! You look beautiful, too!