Popcorn movie night has become a weekly tradition at our house and the kids love it. We don't always pull out the blow up mattress but it is a lot more fun when we do. I love the second picture because Matthew and Taylor both look like they have huge bellies; must have been all the popcorn!
6 comments:
Matthew and Taylor are so lucky to have such a fun Mom! Fun memories for them.
and a fun Dad!!
Fun times Jill. Nate and I used to get out our air mattress and do that same thing when we were newlyweds. Love it!
Wait, so we're not suppose to eat popcorn every night? Haha, we need to cute it down a little at our house. I love the pictures, we will have to pull out our air matress one of these nights. So fun!
I love traditions like this. I love the pictures of Taylor asleep after church too. I love 9am church! I kind of think the church is more true at 9am vs. 1pm :)
What a wonderful idea to have that for a tradition! Sounds like so much fun. I love to see the kids! It was fun to talk to Matthew Sat.!!
Post a Comment