Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get away

A couple of weeks ago we headed up to Detroit for the weekend; I really was needing to get out of the house. People have asked me a lot how it is being so far away from my family; and it is true that most of my family is very far away but Glen's parents are family and I just love them. They are only an hour and a half away and are the sweetest people. We have been so blessed to be so close to them and are sure going to miss them when we move in June. We were able to go to the temple while we were there and we went out to dinner with Glen's parents without the kids. We left them at the house to fend for themselves :) (Joanne got a girl from their ward to babysit).



1 comment:

Susy Harper said...

I'm so grateful you have had the Lau's close, too. They are so kind. Cute pictures!