Monday, March 21, 2011

Family pictures fall 2010, and two new posts below!

My good friend Julie took these pictures of us at the botanical gardens this last fall and I love them. I still haven't framed any of them or printed any out but it is on my long to do list!!















9 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Its easy to take cute pictures when your subjects are so stink'n cute! I'm glad you liked them!I have not framed any of ours yet either, I'm waiting to put them up in our house:)

Ashley said...

So beautiful I love them so much. Such a talented friend.

Tayna said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sending us some, they are on the fridge. I love the picture of the kids holding hands. Such a precious time, it goes too fast.

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures too! You have such a sweet and good lookin' family!

I'm still just playing the waiting game. No baby yet.

dockters said...

Love them all! Makes me miss you guys, the botanical gardens, etc! We still have our pics of Matthew and Taylor on our fridge, too!

Susy Harper said...

I love those little kids so much! You and Glen too. Those pictures are very professional!

Jenny Lee said...

Jilly, you've been busy posting and I've been slacking. I loved your fall pictures! The coloring, lighting, everything is so great. You have to print them out. I loved the shot of Matthew and Taylor on the couch holding hands. Those moments are priceless. I loved what you said about the Lau's. You are so lucky to have them. I'm sure you'll miss them.

Delaps said...

These pictures are fantastic. Your family is so cute and Julie did a great job.

Liz said...

How cute. I love your pictures!!