Thursday, February 10, 2011
What would I do without these two? Actually I can think of a lot of things but I sure wouldn't be as happy and would sure be missing out. My health problems have not been getting better and really more keep just adding on but these two keep me going. They make me smile and can be so sweet. One day I was really feeling bad (probably caught some stomach bug too) and I asked Matthew if he would go get my fuzzy robe and some socks. He said sure Mom and came back with my robe and my warmest socks that even matched my robe. It was very cute. Yesterday as I was trying to get Taylor to take a nap she said, "Mommy you're so pretty and I love you and I will obey." Very sweet but she ended up not obeying and did not take a nap. She sure has a mind of her own. You might be wondering why Matthew and Taylor are wearing shorts and t-shirts in February. Sometimes they dig into their closets and find these summer clothes because both of them just love t-shirts and shorts. I promise they are in warm clothes today being that it is negative something outside. Spring is coming....not for awhile but it is coming!!!! Next week it is going to be above 32 degrees the whole week. That is something to be happy about!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are SO CUTE! I love their dark brown eyes! Heidi keeps talking about when Matthew will come again. She says she likes his cute face and round head! We miss them and you!
Kids do totally make me appreciate more things, and when they are good and happy, it makes all the difference in my day. I feel like like would be so boring without them around! For the good and the bad! Grace is like that with skirts, sometimes I have to let her wear a skirt under her pants! Silly. It's been colder this week, but nothing like you guys, I hope you have a nice week next week!
I agree with Ashley. Kids do make you appreciate things more. I'm so glad I still have Savannah at home. It will be a sad day when she's gone to school all day. I'll be so lost. I'm sure sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, if not worse. I just keeping praying and hoping you'll get better.
Hooray for weather above freezing! :) And hooray for sweet kids! I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, Jill. It makes me sad! I'm glad Matthew can help take care of you...I think 4 year olds are amazing at things like that. We miss you. Take care and hang in there. You're in my prayers, too.
I'm glad those cute kids are taking care of you! Sure wish I could. Kids do make life wonderful! Mine still do!- as do my son and daughter in laws and grand kids! Life is good!
Post a Comment