Sunday, November 7, 2010

Matthew dragon and Taylor Princess

Our ward trunk or treat was a lot of fun despite Glen being gone. I felt I was just looking for Matthew every two seconds most of the time and after this was over I was happy to be done with Halloween. The kids had fun walking across the stage in the costume parade and of course getting tons of candy. About a week ago I threw most of it away; it felt so good to just get rid of it. Matthew wanted to wear his very fabulous dragon costume again this year and Taylor called herself a Russian princess. Glen's parents gave Taylor this very cute outfit after they got back from Russia. It was cute because sometimes before the kids go to bed we tell Matthew and Taylor stories about Matthew dragon and Taylor princess so it was funny they ended up in costumes to go along with something we have been doing for a long time.
Taylor skipping and dancing across the stage. There were a lot of cute little kids.


I caught Taylor with quite the face here; I promise she wasn't really this miserable the whole time.

4 comments:

Susy Harper said...

Matthew dragon and Taylor Princess are so cute!!! I love their costumes. Your ward party looked so fun!

Tayna said...

What cute kids! I love the Russian princess, such a cute dress! So glad to hear that you threw candy away! I try to, it's hard though.

Ashley said...

You threw it away? Oh man, I am loving it, they get a piece after they eat all their lunch and then one after dinner haah, then I get like 10 a day so that's not too good, but it's been great for bribery haaha!

dockters said...

I have to throw candy away, too...or I'll eat it ALL!!

Your kids look so cute. I especially love Taylor's dress!