November has flown by and I am finally getting some pictures up. We celebrated my birthday on the 1st and Matthew's birthday was the 21st. Glen was gone for his birthday so we celebrated a little early. Matthew is such a sweet boy and we are so glad we have him. He loves to run and jump and jump; I can't wait to have a house for him to have more space to move in. He is always telling me how much he loves me and he loves to cuddle up with me on the couch. It's good he can be so sweet because he still is very picky and strong willed and has his moments you could say. He loves to play with Taylor and his friends; he does not like to play by himself very much. He loves going to preschool once a week and right now he is taking a kids in the kitchen class at the YMCA that he likes. One of his favorite things is playing at the
YMCA's gymnastic center; such a great thing to do in the winter. They have open hours once a week and he is always asking to go. Matthew is loving to draw and write these days which is so fun to see...I included a few of his pictures from the past few months. My favorite is his Christmas tree. I drew one first and I was shocked to come back into the room and see that he had drawn a tree that really was almost as good as mine. I am not very good at drawing!! We had a few of Matthew's friends over for a couple of hours and later as a family we went swimming. Matthew asked for tacos for dinner and a batman cake. We found Matthew asleep on the couch before 8:00....it was a fun day!!!




Pictures from left to right "I Love Mommy, Christmas tree, flower, rainbow, pig, "Happy Halloween," and a rose

Taylor wanted me to take a picture of her while we were getting ready for birthday cake.



Such a scary pirate with his hook???

He has been wanting this batman toy FOREVER. He wanted it last Christmas and I didn't want to get it by I finally gave in and got it for him.
5 comments:
OH man he looks like he had a fun day. We love Matthew, he's so fun to be with and talk too! You look so pretty in the birthday picture of yours. HOpe you had a good Thanksgiving Break.
Fun Birthday Pictures! Looks like he had a great day! I can't believe how big the leaves are he is holding.. Huge! Sure hope things are going good.
Cute post Jill. I'm so glad you had such good birthdays. What you wrote about Matthew was so sweet. He's such a good little boy and so smart! I couldn't believe his drawings. Loved the London Bridges. Can't wait to hear more about your Thanksgiving trip.
Oh Jill, these pictures and your words are so sweet. He is really the dearest little boy. I hope your birhtday was good as Matthew's. You sure looked gorgeous in that photo.
What a great birthday for a great boy! It looked like a lot of fun. He is good at drawing! I love the Christmas tree.
Post a Comment