Monday, October 11, 2010
Things have settled down here a little bit and I still love my children; I just wanted to make that clear after my last post. :) Glen and I both told each other how well they have been these last couple of days. After looking at the picture below how could you not just love these two. We had the most beautiful weather this weekend and it was nice to spend a lot of time outside. I have a video of Matthew and Taylor pretending to be airplanes or whatever they were doing in the picture below. I will try to put it up soon. It has been awhile since I put up any videos.
We went to MacQueen's orchard on Saturday and mainly walked around. We let the kids go on a few rides and ate some doughnuts and apple cider or as Taylor says apple spider. She thinks it is pretty funny when she says that.


Matthew and Taylor really want me to let them sleep together. I really wish Taylor was old enough because it sounds so fun to let them camp out in their room in sleeping bags for the night. They still like to pretend and Matthew likes to get in Taylor's crib with her.
I just love this picture because I can just see the love on Matthew's face for his sister. He can be so sweet with her sometimes.
This picture was taken during General Conference. Matthew and Taylor had fun piling things of a certain color on their little trampoline. Here they were finding things the color pink. They went through a lot of colors which meant a lot of stuff all over the floor. It was great though and allowed us to catch some of conference.
Taylor really loves her dolls and I found here here the other day lining them all up on the stairs.
I have quite a few pictures of these kids at different ages jumping into our dirty clothes pile. I don't always have enough laundry to make a huge pile for them to jump into but most of the time I do. 
A quick update on Glen: He leaves this Saturday for his first interview! He is busy studying for Step 2 and has a busy couple of months of interviewing ahead of him. We spend a lot of time talking about all of the different cities and programs and I am sure it will only increase as we get closer to making our rank list. January 24th couldn't come faster; I am really excited to know where we will be moving this coming June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That picture of Matthew in Taylor's crib... melts my heart! What cuties! Good luck with interviews Glen. Can't wait to hear where you guys will be! So exciting!
Interviewing is so fun and stressful! Good luck with all of that. Your kids are growing up fast! Maybe I should let my kids jump in our mountain of laundry sometime. That is a great idea!
Oh that is so exciting! I can't wait to hear where you could be going. I love all the pictures too, what good buddies those two are. Taylors hat is adorable. Great pick from Shabby apple :-) Hope you can get a dress soon!
Cute post, looks like you have had lots of fun stuff going on. I need to be better about taking 'everyday' life pictures. I love Taylor's hat, I can't believe she would leave it on! Good luck with all the interviews, for both of you! It is a joint effort!
i love the pictures and hearing what you're doing!
I always love your pictures because your kids always look like they are best friends. The sleeping picture is so cute.
Post a Comment