We went to the zoo last Saturday and it really was the perfect day. It wasn't too hot or humid!! We were able to have Glen the whole day all to ourselves which is very rare. A lot of our pictures look a little blurry and I hope it was just that we were using the timer on a rock and not that our camera is dying.
4 comments:
That second family picture is so great, I love it. And especially that your color scheme all works together so well too. Looks like a beautiful day, did you love bachelor yesterday! OH how this season was so great to me, that is if they do end up getting married which I think they will. Thought of you last night as I was driving home from my friends where I watched it. Wished we were together:-)
I totally agree with the Ashley and the whole color scheme! Love it! glad you were able to have a fun day with Glen around. I hope he does well. Maybe you could come out early!!!!
Christmas card picture! Looks like a great day!
Cute pictures!
I love that Matthew and Taylor are such good buddies. How did you get two big kids already? They seem so grown up!
To answer your question: I actually don't feel ready to move back west anytime soon. I really love living out here. I don't know if we'll ever end up in the west, but who knows. I was just enjoying a brief break of cool weather and soft grass. It was amazing how different it felt.
Post a Comment