Thursday, March 4, 2010

Check these moves out!

I took this video a month ago maybe. It just cracks me up. Where did Matthew get these akward hip shaking moves? He was just so proud to show me his dance the day i took this video. Sadly, I have not seen these dance moves for quite awhile.

Untitled from Jill Lau on Vimeo.

5 comments:

dockters said...

I loved it...and so did Sam! Maybe we should have signed these boys up for a dance class instead! :)

Ashley said...

I'd say, "he got em' from his momma." Just not quite as talented yet. That's so funny, I love it when he almost tips over at the end. The best is that there is no music on, he's just dancing away.

Loren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loren said...

Oh Jill, that was just so cute! He must learn the moves at your family's dance parties. I can't wait for Loren to see this. Sweet little Matthew.
Joanne

Susy Harper said...

I think I know where Matthew got those moves! You were always dancing while growing up! Even clothes shopping- you never just stood in front of the mirror! Darling video!