We went to the Toledo zoo to see the Christmas lights the Monday before Thanksgiving. I was very impressed with how many lights there were as it was our first time going. I know it seems like it would be funner closer to Christmas but the weather was great so I decided we should just go now before it gets freezing. We got to see Santa and the kids loved dancing to the blinking lights that went along with different songs. It was a fun night. I love this picture of Matthew and Glen; they are both so handsome.
3 comments:
I think that is a good idea to do that stuff before it is freezing and the big crowds set in!! Looks fun. I am so sorry Jill about your house. It's those things that you can't put a price tag on that hurt the most to lose. I hope that your other possessions can be replaced and that insurance will cover it? I am glad Matthew had a good birthday, and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
I'm so glad you all had a fun time seeing the lights at the zoo. You're such good parents and your kids are so darling. I love you all so much. I am so sorry about your house too. It makes me sick that people can be that way. I like what you said that they will probably leave you alone now that they know you don't have any money hid! Thank goodness you will be able to replace some of the pictures from the blogs. Can't wait to see you!
Such cute pictures Jill. I'm so glad that your kids are better now and that you're not feeling any worse. We're all hoping and praying that it just be gone someday. Looks like a fun activity to see the lights at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to seeing you and everyone around Christmas. It's been too long!!!
Post a Comment