I know Halloween has been over for awhile now so I had to hurry and get these up as Christmas is already on my mind. I kind of look past Thanksgiving but don't get me wrong, I am very excited for Glen to have a couple days off. Here are the few pictures I got from Halloween with a couple of them stolen from friends blogs.
Taylor made the cutest bumble bee ever

Matthew picked out his own costume at a used store and I must say it really grew on me...flames, velvet and all. He loves this costume and has worn it around the house multiple times. I tell him stories about Matthew dragon and Taylor princess so he had to be a dragon. This dragon has got a pretty fierce roar too. Here he was dancing at our ward trunk or treat.



Matthew and three of his good friends

The famous trick or treat down main street in Perrysburg. I wasn't feeling good so a friend of mine took Matthew for me. This was the group that went from our ward. Matthew is 3rd from the right.

I had to add this picture too because it is just so cute. They did this all on their own. Matthew and his friends Zeb and Ellie got there H1N1 vaccine the same day after waiting in a long line. Sadly Matthew ended up getting the flu anyway as Glen brought it home with him from doing his rotation in pediatrics. We have had a long couple of weeks at our house but Matthew seems to be on the mend now. Taylor is still coughing like crazy but we were able to go outside and play today in the amazingly warm weather we are having. Matthew has so many great friends that we see multiple times throughout the week so he really misses them.
5 comments:
Hey we just posted our Halloween too, so don't feel bad! Cute costumes! Taylor was the perfect bee! Hope you all are feeling better!
Such cute little costumes! I love the pictures with Matthew's friends. He is such a social little guy. I hope you are all feeling better. You will be here before we know it!
I can't wait until Christmas either. It can't come soon enough. Crazy to think that between now and Christmas we have a trip to CA, Matla, Boise, Portland, Seattle, and Nolan is going to FL! But we're most looking forward to Christmas:-) I am jealous your ward has so many kids matthews and Taylors age. So crazy. We might have one other kid their age! Such great Halloween pictures too. Feel better soon! I need to call you soon. Hope the good weather stays up for you.
I love the costumes.. Look so cute.
Sorry you got the swine flu. Not fun we got it to, and the cough wasn't fun either
Darling Halloween costumes! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment