
Matthew has been so excited to carve our pumpkin and has been waiting patiently until we finally got around to it. We picked it at Farmer Charley's where we went a few weeks ago (pictures below).

When I came downstairs after a long hot shower (one I waited for all day until Glen came home so I could have a long one...I have had a nasty head cold and still do) Matthew was very excited to show me what they dug out of the pumpkin.

My mom is making a special book for Christmas and needed a picture of us having family prayer. I tried many times to get a picture of the kids. Taylor would fold her arms for a second and then try to get away; she thought it was very funny as you can see. So cute!!

Along with fall time comes some good old time spent sucking on some albuterol. Matthew seems to be pretty comfortable you might say. He actually was. I think we were giving it to him before bedtime so he could sleep. Sleep is something he didn't do much of for a little while last week. The night Glen was on overnight call Matthew decided to throw up on me a couple of times from coughing. We spent some late night hours watching Diego because he could not stop coughing enough to sleep. I am very grateful this time of year though because last year at this time we not only had a new baby but Matthew was in the hospital and we first found out about his asthma. I feel so much more comfortable managing it now.

Farmer Charley's was a lot of fun. We went on a tractor pulled hay ride to this pumpkin patch. They had a lot of fun things for kids to do. We especially loved the pig races...very funny. Pictures of our ward trunk or treat to come.
7 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love the one with Matthew lounging out taking his med. I hope you get feeling better. Happy Halloween!!
Sorry you're sick, Jill!
I love the praying picture of Matthew and Taylor. They both look so grown up in it. Cute jack-o-latern, too!
Oh man so excited to get an update. That's fun that Matthew is getting Halloween so much this year. I'm sorry that Matthew is sick and you too! I hope things get better soon. I need to call you. You look so pretty with Taylor in that one. I can't wait any longer to see you guys! Hope school slows down a bit. I can't believe you guys have already had your trunk or treat. Ours is on Halloween.
We missed you today Jill. I think I am fighting the same cold. Your kids are so cute and they always sesem to have so much fun together.
Hey Jill! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!! Hope you had a good one.
jill--your kids are so stinkin cute! hope you're feeling better.
I loved the pictures! You do such fun things with those cute kids! Hope you're all well soom!!!
Post a Comment