Monday, July 6, 2009

The rest of our trip

I was sad I forgot my camera at the zoo the other day. We went to the new children's part and it was a lot of fun. Glen painted Matthew's face like a puppy. Cutest puppy I have ever seen.
Glen learned a song while we were in Idaho and sang it for us at our talent show. Below is the kids doing bubbles


It rained a lot while we were there. Matthew wanted to go out in it one day after church so my mom gave him an umbrella. Happy boy


Matthew and Thomas......so sweet

My mom has the greatest fisher price toys that I had growing up. The kids loved playing with them

Heidi, Thomas, and Matthew all rode in the tractor with my Dad at the same time




Matthew just being his silly self. He always manages to find some glasses and the hat was a doll's hat. My mom and Taylor at their new house on the river.

Matthew loved his Grandpa!!

We had a talent show which is a tradition for family reunions. The kids loved the popcorn and decided it would be fun to pour it all over as you can see in the picture below.


We had a babysitter for all of the kids so us older kids could go do something fun. Taylor still came with us however but she was good. We went boating and ate dinner.


I had a nasty cough and my ears were killing me so I didn't ski or anything that night. I got to try surfing for the first time since last summer I was prego. I only wakeboarded once......dumb cold. So this is a very attractive picture of me with a towel around my head because the wind was hurting my ears.

Just hanging out

My Dad with Taylor and Grace

This picture was taken the morning we left....so sad to leave. Matthew, Jordan, and Thomas were being so funny. Matthew was saying "to infinity and beyond" and then they would jump up and land on their bums. I have a video of it so I will have to get it on here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Such great pictures. I was thinking this morning/....only 5 months until we see you again!!! I Can't wait I guess the countdown begins now:-) I hope Glens first day back at school is going well and Taylor is now a pro night sleeper, and you are both feeling better!

Loren said...

The pictures are such a treat to see. It is wonderful to see all the cousins together and your mom and dad! It sounds like everyone had a great visit. I'm sure it was so special for your Grandma Harper to have everyone there! Memories for everyone!!!

Susy Harper said...

Jilly, it was great to see all your cute pictures! How could they not be cute--they're my darling grandkids! We sure had a great time with you!