okay................sometimes I could use a break but most of the time I love being with them. I feel so blessed to have such beautiful, happy, healthy, and fun children. They really love each other even though Matthew has his moments sharing and such. Today when Matthew woke up from his nap he asked where Taylor was. I told him that she was asleep and he started crying saying"I want Taylor to wake up, I will go get her." This was not the first time that this happened. I told Glen the other day how much I love being at home with them and being able to just wake up and do whatever we want. We are having such a fun summer swimming, going to the zoo and library, going to walking group and playgroup, playing outside, spending lots of time with friends and most importantly each other. I love these two so much!

Matthew is always talking and just cracks me up. Lately he goes on and on telling me stories. They are usually about Taylor Princess and Matthew Dragon, pirates, giants, and other funny things. He will tell me part of the story and then say AND THEN.........,AND THEN. I love being able to just sit and have long conversations with him. He also gives me a rundown of our day. Today he said "now we are going to Costco, AND THEN we will eat a hot dog and pizza at Costco, AND THEN we will go home and have a nap, AND THEN, we will wake up and do something fun, is that a good idea?". Those really were his words. So funny!! He makes me laugh all day.

Taylor is now 10 months old. WOW! She also cracks me up. It is so fun seeing the differences between her and Matthew. She is just such a girl. She is always jabbering and is much more squeally (word?) than Matthew was. In stores she points at stuff and does her cute little squeal. She loves playing with all of us and just giggles. She LOVES Matthew and always wants to be right with him which Matthew doesn't always appreciate these days. She is WAY to happy at 6 in the morning, if not before, but we sure love her.
4 comments:
Jilly, you are so postive! I love it. I need to be better at taking the time to listen and do fun stuff. I always feel like I have so much to do. You do have 2 cute adorable kids!
So sweet, Matthew just cracks me up with his stories. I'm so glad we got to see you quite a bit this summer. I don't know if I can wait another 5 months!
It was so fun to see and read your updates! It is great for you to have this chronicle of the wonderful (and sometimes difficult)times, and the adorable things Matthew and Taylor say and do. You take GREAT pictures! I can even see Taylor is getting a LOT of teeth! Oh, you are busy parents! Thank you, it makes our day to see these. Joanne
Oh Jill, I wonder why we aren't neighbors on a daily basis! I loved your comment. Sorry things are so busy. UGH darn medical school. Lots to discuss. I'll call you this weekend!
Post a Comment