Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catch up

Most of the these pictures are a little old since I haven't been keeping up with the blog very well. A few weeks ago it was cool enough to wear sweatshirts outside which was great. I love going on walks around our neighborhood especially Sunday walks where Glen can go with us.
We spend a lot of time in our little front yard which isn't fenced in and is small but at least it is grass and is right out our front door. Matthew is really good about not going on the road which I am sure Taylor will not be as good once she starts walking.
These two love apples!
We went swimming for playgroup awhile ago. Matthew and his friend Sam giving me their best cheeses.
I have this same picture of Matthew doing this. It makes the biggest mess but if it keeps Taylor entertained for awhile she can do it all she wants.
Silly Taylor! Lately she loves playing peek a boo by putting clothes on her head/face.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah new pictures! It's so fun to see these two. I can't believe your weather has been so cool. I'd love that. It's been sooo hot here it feels like. Definitely not walking weather. Oh Taylor, messy girl. I remember that picture of matthew, and so fun she play peek a boo. I never remember Thomas doing that, but Grace does now I love it. Well no good bargains here yet, but I Hit up Gap today so I'll let you know. Also I really liked bachelorette. I only wish she would narrow it down to one guy before they totally fall in love with like three, and then we watch a couple episodes of just the two of them or something. Poor Reid and Kiptyn. Hopefully they really do end up together. OKAY too long right? Miss you!

Tayna said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love them. I can't believe it's been cool enough for sweatshirts. I'm not ready for that yet.

dockters said...

I love Taylor's little hood and vest! She is so cute. The weather this summer has been so strange...I can't believe we had to pull out sweatshirts in July! I'm not complaining though.

Cute pictures!

Susy Harper said...

do I have the cutest grandkids in the world or what?!!! I love to hear how you love to be at home with them!! You will always be grateful you were a full time mom. You will receive full time benefits from it! You're such a cute, good mom. I'm so proud of you!