Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

Glen's parents and his sister came down to Toledo to celebrate the 4th. We ate dinner at our house and then went to the park. We went and got ice cream and had just enough time for some sparklers on our driveway before Matthew went to bed. It was a lot of fun. We went to fireworks in Maumee the night before and they were great. We had a lot of fun before Glen started up school swimming, going to the zoo, shopping, and just being outside. His first week back was like vacation still a little. This first month of his rotations is not very busy. Yesterday and today he has been doing a lot with youth conference though but the next couple of weeks we should have nice long weekends.

YEAH!!!!!
A little confused maybe??

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You must have been outside a lot because those kids look tan! I am glad that you can have a little bit of time with Glen before the craziness kicks in. Fun that you could be with family over the fourth. Cute pictures.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I'm glad you had a fun fourth! Taylor is getting so big! Your kids are so adorable.

To answer your question - yes, we will be moving back up to Michigan at the end of August. Mike's start date for his job got pushed back until January so we figured we might as well do something in Michigan than just sit in Chicago for three months. I just wish we would have left our stuff up there from last summer!

Tayna said...

I love Taylors hair up in the little bow. So cute and girly. Glad you got to do stuff with Glen for the last little bit. Good luck with rotations (for you and him!)

Rachel said...

So fun to see all the adventures you guys have had this summer. Looks like so much fun! Your kids just get cuter and cuter. Jill, you look amazing too. What a beautiful, happy, family!

Julie Sacks said...

Just thought I would let you know that I got that scholarship for YMCA so we really do need to go swimming and we should take some sort of class together, that would be fun! Tomorrow looks great for swimming too. And also, thanks for the reminder about walking group, unfortunately, I felt like updating my blog was more important, lame I know!

The Hollands said...

GLEN AND JILL RULE AMERICA! Good to see you guys are doing well. Your kids were so cute that we decided we couldn't let you have a leg up on us any longer. We just found out that we're having another boy in December.

P.S. To answer your question: Yes, this is a very lame way to tell you the news.

-Dave and Kristen