The tigers were sleeping today so Matthew played around with the statue of one for awhile.

I love the park right by the zoo. It is right on the Maumee river and is so pretty. We played here after the zoo for quite awhile. In the car I was explaining sunscreen to Matthew because he didn't want to put any on. While he was swinging he kept putting his head back directly in the sun. He then tells me" Mom, the sun's in my eyes; I need more suncreen." So funny! I then tried to explain sunscreen again and simply said that sunscreen won't make the sun go away.


6 comments:
Such fun pictures! I love the one with Taylor and the pink jacket. I love bare piggy toes. Matthew's hair is getting darker too me. It looks like you are always trying to do fun stuff. What a great Mom!
i love the pictures! sure miss you all. that was so sweet what you wrote about Glen
You are such a great mommy, Jill! Way to go! I do love to go to the zoo - but you surely are right - it is sooo expensive if you pay every time.
I love having the nice weather too. It's about stinkin' time. I hope Taylor is feeling well soon. We all missed you today.
Isn't it great taking the kids outside? Looks like you've been making the most of it!
Jill - You're a great mom. You're awesome to take them to the zoo. That's neat you have a year pass there. Matthew and Taylor are both so cute! You always have them dressed so cute. I put a cute picture of you and Taylor on my blog. Also, you got to show Glen the video of Dad playing the guitar.
Post a Comment