We had a great weekend listening to General Conference and making cookies and cake. Two treats in one weekend.....kinda gross I know, but we did actually go for a walk on Saturday too, so only one of the treats really counts. We got as much out of conference as we could with two kids. Here are a couple of videos of Matthew singing Popcorn Popping and I love to see the Temple. It's so cute hearing him sing these songs. I always wonder if he sings in nursery or not.
3 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE! I can't believe he sings those songs so good. Heidi is just starting to sing I am a Child of God. He's doing great. It must be the parents! I kept thinking he's such a lucky boy to have you two as parents! I'm so glad you made cookies AND a cake! Makes me feel a little better. We let the kids have a small piece of candy for a specific word they heard. They ended up eating LOTS of candy, so did I. But they listened, so whatever it takes right! I don't think calories count on weekends like that!
I love Matthew's little voice! He is so cute and is such a good talker/singer! I'm also glad to hear that you had two treats...makes me feel less guilty! :) Glad you had a good weekend!
Oh that's so sweet, Matthew has got some great chops! Glad you could have a nice relaxing weekend with just you guys. And what's wrong with cookies and cake in one weekend? As long as their not the same day right?
Post a Comment