
People have been wanting to see a picture of our new car.......well here it is. You know Glen's my
"country boy." It's parked just outside our apartment and everything. WOW!! That's all I can say. Welcome to Toledo! Here is a picture of our new car. We wanted one like the one above but it didn't fit the kids too well.

"country boy." It's parked just outside our apartment and everything. WOW!! That's all I can say. Welcome to Toledo! Here is a picture of our new car. We wanted one like the one above but it didn't fit the kids too well.

8 comments:
Haha, that is so funny. I love the song so maybe the car is just as cool. Nice real ride though, I bet it is so nice to have two now!
It's a toss up which one I like better! I'm excited for you to have 2 cars so you have some freedom! Nice pick!
lol, good one! I like your second choice a bit better though!
HA ha! You are funny! The song "ridin dirty" reminds me of Glen. I am not sure if that is what it's called, but it was ALWAYS on the radio when we would drive to Credit Attorney! Needless to say, I am glad you stuck with plan B. HOW FUN!
Okay, you had me for a minute there! I love your new black car... but the Country Boy is something special! How funny!
Thanks, Joanne
Glen a country boy?!? He strikes me more of the urban type. Happy belated Birthday Glen! Somehow his birthday slipt past us. Sorry. We hope he had a great day. He looked so professional and smart in the doctor coat! Wow! Loved your new car! Hope you are all well.
Happy birthday glen.. I like your new car
liz
I love you new car! It's cute! We need to make a trip out there to see you guys considering it's really not that far away from here!
Post a Comment