
Last Sunday we were listening to some of conference on "the boat," aka Mom and Dad's bed as Matthew calls it. I started taking pictures of Taylor and ended up with way too many. Being the indecisive person that I am, I posted a lot although there were many more I didn't put on. Taylor had her 6 month check up today. She weighed 17 pounds, 14 ounces. She was 26 1/4 inches tall; around 50th percentile for most things. Her percentage went down in the weight category, already thinning out a little I guess. She is such a fun silly girl. We love her!!





6 comments:
What a cute girl! Sounds like she's growing really good. I don't remember Glen having glasses. Are they new? Cute kids.
Jill, she is such a pretty little girl! You got some really cute shots of her! It was fun to run into you yesterday!
Taylor is so beautiful!!!
I love the bow! I wish I could have a girl to dress up!
Taylor is so cute! Seeing all these pictures made me miss her. Little Taylor Buggy. I got the kids calling her that too now.
Happy Birthday Glen! We checked the blog on the right day to be reminded of Glen's big day. Hope it was a good one!
She's adorable!
Post a Comment