We love you!
Glen works so hard in school and I am so proud of him!
Glen is the greatest Dad! He helps out with the kids so much and I love watching him play with them both. Matthew gets SOOO excited everyday when Glen comes home.
Glen was in a band when I first started dating him at BYU and I have wonderful memories of going to their shows and thinking Glen was so gorgeous. He used to sing to me and play his guitar a lot while we were dating. Oh, those were the days!! Our first time even hanging out was a ward activity to Temple Square before Christmas to see the lights. After that night we both kind of thought something great was going to happen. I stood in my apartment looking out the window while everyone was meeting to go wondering if Glen was coming. Then I saw him walking up in his grey zip up hoodie and his converse all stars ( I loved his casual style). We managed to somehow walk alone around the temple looking at the lights and the temple. 6 months later we got married in the Salt Lake temple. Glen impressed me with what I called his quiet confidence. He wasn't flashy in the way he dressed and he didn't try hard to get attention which I loved. We were in the same Family Home Evening group and I'm always a little embarrased to say that I didn't notice him for awhile. But when I finally did notice him, I REALLY noticed him and was impressed in every way. He was so good and sweet to me then and he still is now. I can't believe we have almost been married for 4 years. Love you!
Glen works so hard in school and I am so proud of him!
Glen is the greatest Dad! He helps out with the kids so much and I love watching him play with them both. Matthew gets SOOO excited everyday when Glen comes home.
Glen was in a band when I first started dating him at BYU and I have wonderful memories of going to their shows and thinking Glen was so gorgeous. He used to sing to me and play his guitar a lot while we were dating. Oh, those were the days!! Our first time even hanging out was a ward activity to Temple Square before Christmas to see the lights. After that night we both kind of thought something great was going to happen. I stood in my apartment looking out the window while everyone was meeting to go wondering if Glen was coming. Then I saw him walking up in his grey zip up hoodie and his converse all stars ( I loved his casual style). We managed to somehow walk alone around the temple looking at the lights and the temple. 6 months later we got married in the Salt Lake temple. Glen impressed me with what I called his quiet confidence. He wasn't flashy in the way he dressed and he didn't try hard to get attention which I loved. We were in the same Family Home Evening group and I'm always a little embarrased to say that I didn't notice him for awhile. But when I finally did notice him, I REALLY noticed him and was impressed in every way. He was so good and sweet to me then and he still is now. I can't believe we have almost been married for 4 years. Love you!
6 comments:
WOw, the big 2 6! Happy birthday Glen, hope it is a grat day!
Happy Birthday Glen!! You are getting pretty old :). I really like Glen's quiet confidence too. I think you got a great keeper Jill! What a nice write up about him!
Happy Birthday Glen!!! You are officially over the hill. I have some news for you. Keeping with our tradition of doing everything you do about a year later, we're having anther kid! It's due december 1st.
Take care and hopefully we can see you guys some time. You should come do an away rotation here at Baylor.
That is so sweet! I love hearing how couples meet each other. I remember the days of swooning over the singing guitarists at BYU.
Happy Birthday Glen! You look so professional with your stethoscope and lab coat! Hope school is going good for you!
How funny! I never would have pictured Glen in a band. You guys seem soooo young to me. Can't believe he is only turning 26. Cute story.
Post a Comment