Saturday, November 29, 2008

Taylor's Blessing

Taylor's blessing day was great. Glen gave her a great blessing in church and it was fun to have both of our parents there. This dress was my blessing dress that my mom made. We had here blessed in the dress further down which is a dress my mom made for Jordan (my sister Holly's daughter). We just had to take some pictures of her in my blessing dress too. We took these pictures because I have a picture of my dad holding me just like this and I want to put them in a picture frame or something. My mom thinks I look quite a bit like Taylor but I didn't have a round face like she does. We don't know where our kids got their round faces from but they sure are cute!


It was so fun having my parents here. We went out to eat a couple of times and did a few other things but I told them they have to come sometime in the fall or summer when it's warm enough to do stuff outside. We set up all of our Christmas stuff while they were here too which was so fun. I love Christmas!







7 comments:

Frauke said...

how cute - she looks darlin!

Liz said...

I love the dress, and it looks like you had a wonderful time with your mom and dad
Liz

Durrant said...

That dress is beautiful! How cool that you got pics of her in your dress- so cute! How great that you had family here for all of those special occasions! Love ya!

Tayna said...

She looks just Beautiful! All that georgous hair! Your Mom said she is just so pretty. She says she's acting a little better, is that true? I wish I could see her. Keep the pictures comin!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful blessing dress!!! and happy birthday Matthew :)

Loren said...

The blessing dress pictures are just wonderful, and such great pictures with your parents, Jill!

Susy Harper said...

I love the pictures. We'll have to compare them with your picture in that dress. I'm so glad we could be there for Taylor's blessing and for Matthew's birthday. It was so much fun!