Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love this picture of Taylor. She looks a little scared but so cute!! Things are going really good here. Matthew is doing better and we avoided another hospital trip. YEAH!! Taylor has been sleeping through the night for quite a few days now which makes me think it might continue to happen. I really thought it was just a fluke the first two times. Every morning I tell her how proud I am of her :) Matthew didn't sleep through the night until the doctor told me he was big enough and didn't need to wake up to eat so we made him (around 4-5 months old). Taylor seems to be doing a little bit better in the day too. The nights are still pretty rough and we usually get to sleep really late. Eventually we will get her to bed earlier and have an evening again. But things are good. I am going to be more positive this post because Glen told me the last one was pretty depressing. I was just being honest. Taylor is getting more fun and cuter and cuter everyday. She is getting a lot chubbier lately too. Her hair is getting a lot lighter and sadly thinner too. Not too much but I am really hoping she doesn't lose all of it. She has really changed our family, for the better of course. I love to see her and Matthew in those cute moments when Matthew is so sweet with her. I feel very blessed to have two healthy and beautiful children. I feel a lot more comfortable with taking them both out and just doing the day to day things. I love this time of year. Last night I was doing some Christmas shopping ALONE and went outside and it was snowing. I really love snow but once Christmas is over it can go. I wish!! We have a lot of fun things to look forward to with Thanksgiving and Christmas. My parents are coming on Thursday and I am so excited to see them. They haven't been here yet so it will be so fun to show them where we live and what we do out here.


How sweet. Matthew really does love Taylor even though sometimes he doesn't like her to get my attention. He is always talking to her and wanting her to play with him.

Look at the difference in the color of their hands. Taylor doesn't seem to have the olive skin that Matthew has; she is a little more pink

6 comments:

natalie said...

Oh my gosh! Look at Matthew's eyelashes in the first picture! Unreal! Hopefully Taylor gets those! YOu sound so good. I wish I could be there with you and watch you figure out having two kids so I will know what to do! I really miss you, Jill! Love you

Durrant said...

That is so good that Matthew is doing better! What a sweet big brother. Sometimes I wonder what Crew would be like with a baby around. Your kids are beautiful! And that is so exciting that your family is coming,yeah!

Jenny Lee said...

It's so good to hear that you are doing better and that Taylor's sleeping through the night. Yeah! I hope things will continue to get better for you. I'm so glad that mom and dad are coming tomorrow?! What? Mom didn't say anything to me yesterday when I talked to her on the phone. I hope that you guys have a great visit. Wish we were coming too. Your little kids are so cute.

Liz said...

How fun that your mom and Dad are coming.. YOu will have a great visit. Taylor is getting so big

Susy Harper said...

I'm so happy to see more pictures! Darling kids!! I'm glad Matthew is such a sweet big brother and I'm so glad things are going better for you. Can't wait to see Taylor!!--and you, Matthew and Glen! We went to bed at 9 since we have to get up at 3 am, but I can't sleep!! Aughhhh Hopefully we can sleep on the plane. I am so excited!

Ashley said...

I have been awful at commenting on blogs this week. Such a great update though, and I can't wait to hear how Matthews Birthday and Taylors blessing this last weekend went! New post soon please:-)