Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Handsome Matthew

Yesterday was a beautiful day and we were able to spend sometime outside. It is so nice that we can just walk around our little neighborhood. Matthew has the runniest nose and sneezes all the time now. ALLERGIES, ahhh. It always makes me worry that it will cause the asthma problems but hopefully it won't this time. The doctor did give us claritin so I have been giving him that the last two days. I would like to take him to an allergy doctor to see what he is allergic to and then we could stay away from those things because right now we really have no clue what he has problems with.





3 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Jill, he is just so cute! Are you guys going to be in MI for Thanksgiving? I'm sad we both won't be in Orlando for Christmas anymore! :(

Ashley said...

He's such a little man! I am glad that it is warming up there a little, hopefully you have a few more days to spend outside. I hope he does okay with his allergies and asthma, and the medicine with help everything. Last night we put Thomas to bed in the big bed...we'll see if it last long.

Tayna said...

What a little man Matthew is! SO CUTE! Enjoy those warm days. I'm glad you have been able to get out. Love ya!