Saturday, November 29, 2008

A few more

It was great to have my parents here for a few days. Thanks for coming mom and dad!

Grandma Susy taught Matthew how to have a party. He would yell let's have a party and this is how we found all his little people. What's better than pirate, Noah, fireman, farmer and Bob the Builder eating cookies and pizza. That's a party!


Doing pilates with Grandma. It was so great to see my mom walking as much as she was. She is doing so great. When we saw her last she was in a wheel chair so it was so fun to see her.

my parents got Matthew a few tractors for his birthday that he loves driving around (John Deer of course)





3 comments:

Frauke said...

Hey Jill,

I wish I could come and visit you, too! I love your hair - it looks great - I thought I better tell ya. :-)

Ashley said...

Yeah I love the update. Mr. Messy shirt is hillarious! I am glad that you had so much fun with your parents. You guys really got a lot in during a short time. The cake looks good Jill, and Taylor is so beautiful in her blessing dress. I'm surprised you used 2 :-) Glad to hear you were able to do a lot and swimming sounds fun.

Loren said...

The pictures with your parents are just great, and it is so special to have the same picture of you and Taylor in the same darling dress! It is such fun to watch the children grow up in pictures. Love Joanne