
Matthew loves his daddy!

We have had these paints for a long time but this is the first time we got them out. Probably because it makes a huge mess but Matthew really thought it was fun. After he wanted to put them on the fridge because that is where we put pictures he colors. We went to the doctor last week and they think he has pneumonia. They had us go get chest x-rays too but we haven't heard back about them yet. They did give us an antibiotic so hopefully that works. He has actually been acting really good. He just has a horrible sounding cough that sometimes wakes him up when he sleeps. It was really funny when Glen took Matthew into the room to get his x-rays. I sat just outside the room and could hear Glen telling Matthew he was getting his picture taken and that he should say cheese. So I hear Matthew crying but saying cheese during the whole thing. He was trying to be happy I guess. He also hated his doctor visit right before and I made the mistake of telling him we were almost done just after they weighed him. The rest of the time waiting and seeing the doctor Matthew was screaming and saying almost done. Oh the joys of doctor visits.
8 comments:
Okay, he is too cute. The story of him saying cheese while crying, melts my heart. Hope all is well!
I can't believe they still haven't contacted you about what the X-rays said? At least he seems to be doing well. I love the finger painting, so fun, that's such a great idea.
I am so glad that zeb is not the only terror at the doctor's office!! I love that matthew said cheese between cries to get his xrays. Zeb is too busy wailing and screaming to do anything cute like that.
Jill! Its been so long! I LOVE the name Taylor for a girl! Congratulations! Will you email me your address if you get a chance/ (jlynnkimble-gmail)
Matthew is so cute. I could just picture him sitting there and saying cheese, but crying too. He tries so hard to be good. I'm glad he's doing better. You guys are such good parents to finger paint with him!
How fun... what a great painter! I hope he starts feeling better. It is so sad when they are sick. Hope you stay healthy when you deliver the baby! PS: you don't even look pregnant in the swimming pics! You are super tiny!
How sad that he was sick. I hate sick kids. nothing could be worse! You will have to let us know about the x-rays. I love that he wanted his pictures hung on the fridge
good job with the finger paintiing Buddy Bear! Grandma loves you! Hope you're all better!
Post a Comment